Ah, by the way, I forgot to say that this evening I will start to work on another "Karneval x Tokyo Ghoul" crossover. It’s about the Aogiri Tree, as I do with Kagiri&Kiharu, but with another character, so please wait!
I did it, I’m so happy.
Do you remember about that I had to study for my university’s entrance exams? Well,results are just came off, and I pass it!
Now I have to pay the first installment and print all the documents before Monday, but I can easily do it, so I’m not so worried.
Probably I will regret to write something like this, but I don’t care right now: I’m so happy to start university (or college, as is called in other countries).
Because finally FINALLY I can study something that I really love! (In Italy high schools are divided in…sectors,I guess? I studied economy and stuff like that just few months ago, and I hated it so much)
And it’s funny because all of my friends knows that I passed it, but I have not called anyone of my family yet, included my parents. I don’t know why I feel so embarassed about the thing that I don’t want to be seen so genuinely happy in front of them. I am very strange çAç
By the way, I have to call them. Even because I need a passage to my town just for the documents.
Hey Guys! Im doing an 18K follower Giveaway!!
Here is what you win!
- Any Wig(s) of your choice up to $40
- Contacts up to $40
- Cosplay to $100
- Any Prop online up to $70
- Any Figure up to $50
- Convention money!! (Secret amount! c; )
RULES AND HOW TO ENTER:
- Must be following me! (please dont follow just for the giveaway)
- No giveaway blogs please!
- Reblog only once (+1 Entry)
- Like once (+1 Entry)
- Follow Jessica! (+3 Entries)
- Purchase something from my wish list for me! (+10 Entries)
ENDS NOVEMBER 10TH! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
- met at a charity kissing booth au
- sex shop employee and slightly flustered customer au
- highschool party au with spin the bottle
- neighbours au where person A goes over to person B to tell B to ‘stop singing karaoke it’s 2am’
- met in a line for a roller-coaster au (bonus: one of them is scared shitless)
- 'you were the only one at the party who understood my movie reference' au
- lifeguard/swimmer or lifeguards au